IT Outsourcing & Relief Staff
Managing IT departments can be a challenge at best of times: Finding the right staff, training, managing, appraisals and constantly looking for projects to keep IT staff challenged.
When your entire organisation’s productivity relies on the expertise of one or two people, tensions can run high. Not to mention the struggle of simply finding an IT Manager/Engineer who understands your organisation – the risks and costs can be high if you hire the wrong person. alltasksIT have seen many companies go through the stressful process of replacing an outgoing IT manager.
These factors, as well as several others, are driving a major trend towards IT outsourcing. alltasksIT, with our flexible approach to IT support, can help you start realising the benefits of an outsourced IT department.
Some of the services offered:
- Help desk and level 1 support
- Desktop and server support
- Full system monitoring and maintenance
- Patch management
- Disaster recovery, planning, implementation and monitoring
- Projects including server room upgrades and transition to the cloud
- New server installations
- Onsite and remote support
Benefits of Outsourced IT with alltasksIT:
- Allows you to concentrate on your business and do what you do best
- Increased data security
- Higher server/system uptime
- Access to varied IT resources, engineers and consultants for advice – not just one person
- More time for management to focus on important business orientated tasks
- Lower IT costs
- No planning for staff leave
- No internal staff conflicts
- Enjoying a proactive IT partner who takes prides in customer service and accountability