Never Forget a Password again.
Stop wasting time writing, remembering, and resetting passwords. Only remember one master password, and keep the rest locked up and easy-to-find in the LastPass password manager.
Get fast easy access to your websites from desktop, iPhone , iPad and more.
Share logins with family members and staff.
Store Passwords in a Secure Vault:
All of your passwords and notes are stored safely in a vault. Easy-to-use, searchable, and organized the way you like.
Autofill Every Password
Save passwords as you browse, and LastPass will autofill the login for you next time you sign into that account.
One Account or Many
Have multiple Gmail accounts? 12 WordPress logins? Save unlimited logins for websites, and easily switch between them.
Get started on any device, free. Your LastPass vault is backed up and synced automatically where you need it.
Benefits to Companies and IT Departments.
LastPass is a solution for securely storing Web Page URL’s and User/Password combinations.
You can manage this company wide, this gives you three important features:
Shared Bookmarks List
- Instead of each employee being sent an email with important URLs when they start, and relying on them to manage these links if they change, lists of useful websites can be created and shared per Department. Disabling, updating and adding items to this list is then performed once and everyone’s lists are updated.
- Users can share new Bookmarks with their team. Useful sites your find that assist in your job can be pushed to everyone’s LastPass bookmarks list
Managed Access to Business-Identity Websites
- Users do not know the passwords
Many companies have a web site that they have a single user account to access, such as their Facebook, YouTube, Supplier / Support / Licencing portals, that multiple employees need access to. This usually involves providing the username and password to everyone who needs it, and then changing the password when they leave (like that ever happens).
- Secure Password Storage
They also require some sort of secure area to store the URLs and credentials for all of these pages. You can imagine customers using Excel documents or similar. The security of each page is only as good as the system being used to save the passwords.
- User / Group based access control to business-identity websites
When AD user accounts are disabled, their LastPass account it automatically disabled, preventing them from access these sites without a password change.
Access to these sites for active users is managed by AD Group membership.
LastPass has a range of access methods, ensuring access to shared bookmarks and credentials from anywhere…
- Browser Plugin
- Web Portal without the Plugin
- Android / iPhone / Windows Phone app