The new HP Elite X3 – HP’s first built for business 3 in 1 device
Do it all from a single device
The handheld HP Elite x3 is an easy and convenient way to work, in the office and on the go. Dock it in the optional HP Elite x3 Desk Dock or HP Elite x3 Lap Dock to get the productivity of a desktop or the convenience of a notebook.
Effortlessly switch between a handheld smart phone and a desktop PC or laptop experience when you dock to a larger display. The HP Elite x3 is the first built for business mobile device to deliver seamless multi-screen flexibility with Windows Continuum
Start a task on the go and finish at your desk without saving, syncing or restarting with the HP Elite x3,
Microsoft Continuum2, and the optional docks3, which allow you to work with a larger display, keyboard and
mouse for added convenience.
Built for business
Crafted for business users, the HP Elite x3 is a robust device with powerful processing power and a long-life battery. An Iris scanner and fingerprint reader5 make login fast, and dual SIM card slots6 support travel.
Easy access to business-critical apps
With HP Workspace, virtualize the business-critical Windows x64 and x86 apps you rely on to get the job
done. Available as a service from HP, it offers IT a simple alternative to deploying and managing corporate
licensed apps and includes analytics.
HP X3 Laptop Dock
1 x USB-C (data; phone docking/charging)
2 x USB-C (data; USB power in/out)
Micro HDMI , Headphone
- Enable your IT to reduce device and OS footprints and drive innovation for your mobile employees with the HP Elite x3, which helps boost your ROI and employee satisfaction and productivity.
- The HP Elite x3 is a robust device designed to perform in even the most challenging environments. It has passed MIL-STD 810G testing and is IP67 rated for dust and water resistance.
- Enjoy clear conversations with premium audio by B&O PLAY, dual front-facing speakers, active noise cancellation microphones, and an 8 MP front-facing camera that’s great for Skype for Business® conference calls.
- Help secure your data and apply corporate security policies with integrated hardware and software encryption, and iris and fingerprint authentication.5
- Project your slide show to a larger screen through the integrated Microsoft Miracast technology.
- Avoid downtime when the unexpected happens with a worldwide, world-class one-year limited warranty delivered by HP experts.
For more information and pricing please call 0393127444 or email@example.com