- You are our customer
- You use any of our products and services
- You visit our website at alltasks.com.au or any of our social media channels
By providing personal information to us, you consent to us collecting, holding, using, and disclosing that information in accordance with this Policy.
What is personal information?
Personal information is information that identifies you or could reasonably identify you as an individual. This includes facts and opinions, whether they are true or not.
Information we collect from you
During your visits to our website or use of our products and services, we may obtain the following personal information about you:
- Your name and company name
- Your billing and street address and geographic location
- Your email address and telephone number
- Your IP address
- Your gender, profession, role, and place of work
- Records of our communications with you, including requests and support queries.
- Your payment information, such as your credit card or direct debit information and ABN
- Survey responses
- Social media handles
- Participation in events or promotions organised by us
- Any other personal information that may be required to facilitate your dealings with us
Our services are not directed to persons under 18 and we do not knowingly collect personal information from anyone under 18. If we become aware that a child under 18 has provided us with personal information, we will delete that information as quickly as possible.
You can correct, update, or delete your personal information by contacting us directly to do so.
Why do we collect this information?
We use the information we collect to deliver our services to you, including to:
- Fulfil orders and contracts for goods and services
- Provide technical support and diagnose problems
- Manage business relationships
- Improve our products and services
- Promote our company and notify you of updates and offers
- Share useful content
- Measure customer satisfaction and understand our customers better
- Conduct events
- Recruit staff
- Otherwise supply our services, communicate with you, and manage our business
Marketing communications are only sent to you if you have requested or subscribed to them. You can opt out of our marketing communications at any time by unsubscribing or emailing us and your request will be actioned immediately.
Any information you choose to make publicly available, such as blog comments and testimonials on our website, will be available for others to see. If we subsequently remove this information, copies may remain viewable in cached and archived pages on other websites or if others have copied or saved the information.
How do we store and protect your information?
We will use all reasonable means to protect the confidentiality of your personal information while in our possession or control. All information we receive from you is stored and protected on our secure servers from unauthorized use or access. Credit card information is encrypted before transmission and is not stored by us on our servers.
To enable us to deliver our services, we may transfer information that we collect about you, across borders for storage and processing in countries other than Australia. If your personal information is transferred and processed outside Australia, it will only be transferred to countries that have adequate privacy protections.
We retain your personal information for as long as needed to provide services to you and as otherwise necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements.
In the event there is a breach of our security and your personal information is compromised, we will promptly notify you in compliance with the applicable law.
Sharing your information with third parties
We do not and will not sell or deal in personal information or any customer information.
Disclosure of your information
We may from time to time need to disclose certain information, which may include your personal information, to comply with a legal requirement, such as a law, regulation, court order, subpoena, warrant, during a legal proceeding or in response to a law enforcement agency request. Also, we may use your personal information to protect the rights, property, or safety of alltasksIT, our customers or third parties.
If there is a change of control in one of our businesses (whether by merger, sale, transfer of assets or otherwise) customer information, which may include your personal information, could be transferred to a purchaser under a confidentiality agreement. We would only disclose your personal information in good faith and where required by any of the above circumstances.
Links to other websites
566 Somerville Rd
Sunshine VIC 3020
Email [email protected]
Phone: 03 9312 7444
Last updated 14/12/2020