Get a First Look at Microsoft Lists
Microsoft Lists is coming soon to Microsoft 365 and we think it’s going to be a very popular new feature! The new app is going to be a great addition to Microsoft 365 and will help you track information and organise work.
What we like about Microsoft Lists:
- Integration into Microsoft apps which makes it easily accessible in Microsoft Teams, SharePoint, Office web and mobile
- Connected conversations in Microsoft Teams – Talk and comment about a list item or up and coming task
- Reminders – If tasks have been assigned then your colleagues will receive reminders
- Automation – Power Automate workflows integration
- Easily create a PowerApp – Turn your list into a fully customisable mobile app. Great for things like an asset tracking app or if you host external events
- Easy to use and customise for people who have experience with Microsoft Excel or SharePoint lists
- Features from SharePoint lists have carried over such as conditional formatting, card views, calendar views and more
- Pre-made templates, including:
- New hire checklist
- Event itinerary
- Issue tracker
- Business trip approvals
- Team evaluations
- Project planning
- Also many more
Watch the 17 minute video by Miceile Barrett at Microsoft for full insight to Microsoft Lists
Further info including click through demo’s can be found at https://aka.ms/mslists
Need help with your digital transformation? Get in touch with our team of Microsoft Certified Adoption Specialists in Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane can help you unlock the full potential of Microsoft 365.
To reach out to our friendly alltasksIT team on the form below.