Terms & Conditions
General Terms and Conditions Trade (05/06)
To the fullest extent legally permissible all dealings between the Customer and alltasksIT Computer Services Pty Ltd A.B.N. 67 074 521 681 (and/or any related and/or associated companies, trusts and/or other entities and/or any successors and/or assigns) whether trading as “alltasksIT” and/or otherwise [“alltasksIT”] relating to any goods and/or any services [the “goods” and/or the “services”] are subject to the following terms and conditions [“these Terms”] unless otherwise expressly agreed in writing:
- to keep all goods unpaid for as fiduciary for alltasksIT and store all goods in a manner which shows alltasksIT as owner;
- to only sell goods in the usual course of its business on the basis that all proceeds are held in trust for alltasksIT; and
- that sale on terms, for less than cost and/or to a related entity of the Customer shall not be “in the usual course”. e) The Customer agrees a certificate signed by an officer of alltasksIT and stating certain facts for the purposes of this clause shall be conclusive evidence of each fact stated.
Limitation of Liability
any claim, loss or expense which is made after 7 days from the date of delivery of goods and/or services (or at all once goods have been unpacked or otherwise used, applied or installed) – after which there shall be deemed to have been unqualified acceptance;
any loss and/or damage in respect of any property and/or premises;
any consequential loss and/or any special and/or punitive damages through any fault of alltasksIT or otherwise; and/or
any claim in any way caused and/or contributed to by the Customer and/or any third party.
Cancellations and Returns
The Customer agrees
The Customer agrees that
Placement of Orders
The Customer agrees that
Supply and Delivery
- alltasksIT has insufficient goods to fulfil orders;
- goods are not available to supply;
- the Customer is in breach of these Terms;
- alltasksIT has any safety concerns; and/or
- alltasksIT considers it appropriate whether because of any minimum invoice policy or otherwise.
- alltasksIT may elect to arrange delivery at its discretion and without any liability and at the cost and responsibility of the Customer in all things;
- the Customer shall be deemed to have accepted delivery and liability for goods on being notified by alltasksIT that goods are ready for collection and/or on goods being delivered to a carrier or to the Customer’s business premises or nominated site whether attended or not;
- a certificate purporting to be signed by an officer of alltasksIT confirming delivery shall be conclusive evidence of delivery as shall any signed delivery docket; and
- alltasksIT shall not be liable for delay, failure or inability to deliver any goods.
- to pay for so much of any forward order as alltasksIT invoices from time to time;
- that no delay or failure to fulfil any part of any order shall entitle the Customer to cancel or vary any order or delay or reduce any payment; and
- to pay alltasksIT for any demurrage or other costs and expenses in handling and/or holding any goods once ready for delivery and/or collection.
- paying and/or obtaining any necessary judicial, statutory, government and/or utility fees, expenses, orders, approvals, permits and/or licences; and/or
- any failure to comply with any special requirements of the Customer or any other person.
- made or performed to designs, drawings, specifications and/or procedures etc. and/or with materials which are provided and/or approved (whether fully or in part) by or on behalf of the Customer;
- utilised, stored, handled and/or maintained incorrectly or inappropriately; and/or
- manufactured and/or supplied by any other party.
- check all goods for compliance with all applicable laws, standards and/or guidelines before use, on-sale and/or application;
- comply with all applicable laws, standards and/or guidelines and with all recommendations and/or directions made and/or given by alltasksIT and/or by any manufacturer; and
- act in accordance with good practice at all times.
Other Terms and Conditions
Personal Property Securities Act
Expressions used in this clause that are defined in the Personal Property Securities Act 2009 (Cth) (‘PPSA’) have the meanings given to them in the PPSA.
Security For Payment